Wednesday, August 8, 2007

cebuanos, get ur driver's license now!

the land transportation office (LTO) now has their mobile office in the vicinity. they are now at plaza independencia( fronting malacañang sa sugbo) and they are accepting applications for student permit and renewal of licenses.

for student's permit just bring in a photocopy of any valid id or a copy of your community tax certificate(cedula) and php143.63. i got mine for in less than 15 minutes. no long lines, no red tape. student's permit is valid only for a year and you have to apply for sub-prof or prof driver's license before it expires.

please do spread this rare opportunity to apply or renew permits with no hassle. they are only here until friday (august 10, 2006). minglanilla area will be their destination by next week.

guys i dont have a car. i just got a permit just in case a fairy pops up and gives me one hehe

6 ang nakibaka (comments):

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

ARIES!!! OMG! Edit that photo with all your important details! It's dangerous to do that. Pixelate your last name and your address and your other personal numbers.

It's better to be safe than sorry, little princess. Just being concerned.

chase / chubz said...

nawala akong lisensya... huhuhu
pagka hasol bah oie.

Kiks said...

Public service! Brought to you by the warrior princess... (enter theme song: ti ayat ti may sanga ubing...)

Anonymous said...

--- * Bow * ----

aries said...

pisanu, thanks for that. changed na...hehe

chase, so ur the one with a car?!

hello kiks, ahaay feeling ko ako si manay gina haha

hi daizuke, why are you taking a bow. i don't have subjects here. my kingdom is in Bohol wahehehehe


guys i dont have a car. i just got a permit just in case a fairy pops up and gives me one hehe

chase / chubz said...

i don't have a car oie.
i have a tartanilla. heheheeh
u nid a lisensya ana. hahah